Monday, July 30, 2012

Quizzes, Tests and Surveys

Mardi, Jennifer and I decided to attempt creating a test on Google Forms. We started on Google Drive, like we were going to create a Wiki. We then clicked onto Create and then Google Forms. We titled our test and just went for it. I decided to create a test on the skeletal system. I created T/F(list) questions, multiple choice questions and paragraph questions.My partners took the test and all went well, EXCEPT I didn't know who answered what!! So we decided to add, "What is your name" to the top of the test, and THAT worked like a charm. The "what is your name" question needs to be required. That is very important. The responses of the test can be viewed as a summary or a spreadsheet. I will definitely utilize this tool to create unit tests and quizzes for my class!

1 comment: